Spring 2022 CE Conference Webinar for the Naturopathic Community
- Presented on May 14, 2022
You can now purchase the webinar right here on our events page! The cost is $130 for 30 days access.
- Participation will be verified via a quiz linked here and at the end of the video. The lecture slides are accessible for download at the end of the video. A certificate of completion for the CE Hours will be issued within 2 business days of passing the quiz. The quiz is 5 questions per lecture, and you are allowed to retake it if needed
- For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lecture Topics
Spring 2022 Speakers and Topics
Dr. David Kern, ND LAc
- *Why Optimizing Thyroid Function Matters and Subclinical Hypothyroid: Treating T3 Deficiency*
- Dr. David Kern is a naturopathic physician with over 40 years of clinical experience in natural health, preventative medicine, sports medicine and healthy aging.
- In 2002, Dr. Kern became the first ND in Hawaii to be admitted to a state hospital medical staff at Maui Memorial Medical center. In 2005, the Maui Memorial Medical Center Foundation honored Dr. Kern with their Keola Award for “outstanding service to the people of Maui, in the field of naturopathic medicine and women’s health.” At the same time, the governor of Hawaii also recognized Dr. Kern’s work with a Commendation for his health service to the Maui community.
- Dr. Kern is the founder and medical director at Grace Health center, in Hawaii on the island of Maui, where Dr. Kern has lived and practiced for the past 35 years. He is currently chair of the Board of Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jennifer Means, ND LAc
- *A Comprehensive Talk on PANS/PANDAS*
- Dr. Jennifer Means graduated with high honors from the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) and from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in 1995.
- She began her private practice in 1996. She has served at NCNM as clinic supervisor and taught Pathology for several years.
- She combines Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine with cutting edge nutritional and environmental therapies as well as the traditional naturopathic modalities of herbalism, homeopathy and hydrotherapy to address a wide range of illnesses.
- She has dedicated much of her practice to debilitating chronic illnesses such as Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, autism, PANS/PANDAS and dementia.
- Most of all, Dr. Jennifer is well known for her warm, compassionate, joyful and nurturing spirit.
- She owns and operates Singing River Natural Medicine in Beaverton Oregon and lives in the area with her family.
Julie Yates, PharmD
- *Topical Treatments for Chronic Rhinosinusitis (CRS)*
- Julie Yates is a Doctor of Pharmacy and Certified Ghosh Yoga Therapist. A graduate from Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, Julie has a history of focused work in HIV/AIDS, HepC, solid organ transplant, bone marrow transplant, and compounding. A long-time practitioner of hot yoga, Julie was a co-owner of Agni Yoga in SE Portland and teaches private yoga instruction, meditation and yoga therapy through YogaRxPDX.com.
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our email list to receive updates about our conference and what's going on at CCP